Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Word of the Day

I had every intention of doing some sort of picture a day or picture a week project this year.  Somehow time got away from me and I've made it half way into February without starting one.  It's kind of hard to play catch up on two and a half months worth of pictures, so I decided to try something different.  It might end up being a little more complicated in the long run...we'll see...

Here's the plan.  I'm going to use a Word Think - Word of the Day as my inspiration for a daily photo.  I'm telling myself it will be a great way to boost my vocabulary and my creativity.  Another bonus is that I can't cheat and look ahead to find out what the next word will be.

I'll be honest...I'm not sure how this is going to go.  It could be an epic fail in the making. I think it will be a good way to really challenge myself.  A reason to pick up my camera every day and hopefully get my creative juices flowing.

Today's Word of the Day

Vexatious [vex·a·tious] adj. 1. Full of annoyance or distress; harassed. 2. Causing or creating vexation; annoying. "Her ex-husband put her in a vexatious situation."
The mess my children made in the livingroom caused a vexatious situation today LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment