Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Preschool Projects Photo Book


When my son started preschool this past August I was really looking forward to all of the artwork and projects that would be coming home with him each day.  I have saved each and every project that he's made, and I realized recently that there is no way I can keep this up for the rest of his time in preschool.  On the other hand...I couldn't bring myself to part with anything he's made (like the cute fireman's hat he's wearing in the photo to the left). 

The solution to this conundrum?  A photo book of all of his projects!  Today I took pictures of each piece of artwork that I have saved so far.  Then I created a "Preschool Projects Photo Book" folder on my computer.  For the rest of the school year I'll take pictures of the projects he brings home.  Then at the end of the year I'll be able to create a hardbound photo book of every single project he's made.  I already have an adorable photo of him on the first day of school to use as the cover :)

Now....I have to admit that I'm still going to hang on to a few hard copies of the projects he's made.  I just can't part with some of them ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment